Ayurveda, a sister science of yoga, is an individualized holistic system. It's not another diet: it's is a different way of thinking about nutrition that will make choosing your foods easier, without putting more stress on your plate.
In this practical workshop you will learn:
The basic concepts of Ayurveda and see how they apply to food.
- What is Ayurveda and why is this ancient approach to wellbeing is still relevant?
- What is your Ayurvedic type - dosha - and what does it mean for your everyday life?
- How to support your digestion and metabolism.
- What are the right foods and food combinations for your type.
- The art of Ayurvedic cooking with herbs and spices .
Teacher: Valentina Komarova
Registration for this event closes Tuesday, January 24th