By Angela Glaz
500 Hour E-RYT Ayurvedic Counselor
Why you should try it
- Promotes healthy digestion
- Gives relief from colds and coughs
- Holds antiviral properties - strengthens immunity
- Curcumin in turmeric is a purifier: clarifies the skin, detoxes our blood and liver.
- 1 cup of milk or coconut milk
- 1 tsp. turmeric
- 1 tsp. fresh grated ginger
- 1/2-1tbs. of coconut oil
- Agave or honey to taste
- 1 pinch of black pepper
- Begin to heat milk medium to medium-high heat.
- While milk is heating, add turmeric, ginger, and coconut oil.
- Pour into cup and add sweetener and black pepper to taste.
Golden Milk is just the beginning! Want to learn more about Ayurveda and all of the ways you can incorporate it into your life? Check out our online course: Foundations of Ayurveda!